Thursday 28 March 2013

First.....

Hello there!
Just call me Iga, Igot or Gaga :D

Becoming one of the Indonesians is my pride even though I am not able to speak Indonesian very well (since I am used to speak local language). Hihihi.

 “Why do you prefer to speak English anyway?”

Well, I am currently in English study program at my college. Besides, I really love English subject since I was in elementary school. If I’m not wrong, the first time I studied English was in the third grade of elementary school. In my opinion, learning English is very fun and useful at the same time! Do you think so?

Career and education are my main priorities now. I just want to focus on working and studying to make my parents proud and happy. PS: my job is relevant to my education and interest (I sometimes get troubles in writing, though). That’s why I love it :)

“Career and education? How about love?” – This is what I don’t want to talk about (temporarily) so please stop.
Last but not least, I never forget to be grateful of my life. Thanks to Allah SWT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment