Friday 25 November 2016

It’s okay to be inconsistent


Five years ago, I registered in a school of health science, wondering how it felt to be a nurse and believing I could be one. And now, here I am with a degree in English Education.

Four years ago, I thought that getting the salary means we no longer bothered our parents. In fact, mom still cooks for me and dad still picks me up.

Three years ago, I thought it was enough to focus on my study to graduate cumlaude. Nowadays, I am starving for more and more knowledge that’s not related to my major.

Two years ago, I strongly agreed with “too many books, too little time”. This year? I spent most of the time reading books. Any kind of books. I might not go one day without it.

Well, it’s okay to be inconsistent sometimes. It is a part of making progress. We are changing. We could never be the same person all the time. We might not think the same way we did yesterday and we will do tomorrow. We could behave differently at times. Embrace all those good changes and lift up yourself to avoid bad changes.

When you do something bad, you always have the chance to do good.
Once you do good, you can do better.
Once it's better, why not try even greater?

Keep making progress.


Iga Barika Roza


0 comments:

Post a Comment