Thursday 27 June 2019

181018


I bet some people out there would most likely consider 181018 to be a wedding date if it's on Sunday, right? However, I felt ultra heartbroken on that day.

My dad...
He's gone. I couldn't see him on his chair and bed. I couldn't make him a cup of coffee. I couldn't.. I just couldn't do anything for him anymore.

I know this day will come, sure, but I never expected it to come this fast.
He looked happy when we were going to the hospital for checkup. He still had his breakfast the day before his long sleep.

I was lost for words. I haven't told him how much I love him when he's sick. I didn't try hard enough to make him happy. The only thing that brought peace of mind was the fact that he no longer had to suffer in this cruel world.

Dad, I pray the best for you. Still, I do my best for you. I hope you see me from up above.


With love,

Your little daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment